If there is something to look forward to at the end of a tiring and grueling day, be it at work or at school, it is the time that we’re ready to hit the sack, so to speak and sleep the sleep of a baby. It is one of the most pleasurable indulgences in life.
Doctors even require us to have at least 6-8 hours of sound sleep for adults and 8-10 hours for kids to make our bodies and minds strong and healthy. Aside from good food, rest and sleep are vital components of our existence. Without it, we will not be able to cope with the daily demands required to do our job and school work.
Aside from having a comfortable bed and linens, having a good pillow is also very important. Having a hard pillow or even a super soft one can cause a strain in our neck muscles making it stiff and painful.
To avoid this, there is a memory foam pillow that conforms to the contour of our head and neck thereby contributing to the overall health and deep sleep of its users. Memory foam pillows are commonly used by people who tend to have back pain and stiff neck whenever they wake up from their slumber.
It can get quite irritating so they often opt to use especially made pillows such as this. This is also used by a lot by people who would have difficulties finding the perfect position when sleeping. If this sounds familiar and you feel like you are having the same situation, then you can try EasyLife185’s Hypoallergenic Cervical Contour Bed Pillow.
When shopping for anything, it is important to be aware of the qualities the product has to offer. Below is a short list of the features EasyLife185’s Hypoallergenic Cervical Contour Bed Pillow has:
- Its material avoids the buildup of unwanted allergens and bacteria
- Its pillowcase has an aloe cover which has an invisible zipper and can be washed in a machine
- Is a contoured pillow ideal for people who has neck, shoulder, and back problems, pregnant women, and people who have problems with their spine
- Has a dimension of 14.8 x 8.1 x 8 inches
- Hypoallergenic and bed bugs, dust mite, and bacteria resistant
- It is breathable and allows air circulation
Aside from the EasyLife185’s Hypoallergenic Cervical Contour Bed Pillow features, we will talk about more of the positive qualities it has. Below is a list of all of the pillow’s pros:
- No chemical odor at all unlike some memory foam pillows out there in the market
- Can help people with arthritis sleep peacefully without any sort of pain
- It prevents snoring so if your partner is a very loud sleeper, this pillow by EasyLife185 will be perfect for them
- Quite firm so your head or face will not sink into the pillow
- Will not make you sweat even during very hot summer nights
- Not the cheapest but worth the money
- It can help relieve any sort of pain like neck pain, back pain, scoliosis, shoulder pain
- It can help people who has insomnia
- This memory foam pillow has a beautiful design which can easily fit is perfect for any bedroom
- They have an excellent customer service support
No product is perfect. This pillow can be perfect for one person and a nightmare to another. Below is a short list of the qualities that are not that good for some people:
- Upon opening of the pillow, it has a chemical sent that will disappear in a few minutes up to hours
- Not really great for people who are quite short
- It can be a bit too hard for some people
- The pillow case is not that soft so there is a tendency that it can scratch your face
Every experience is different. Some people may have had an awesome experience with this pillow and some may have had a few problems with it. Before ultimately deciding, make sure to try the pillow out first since you have an option to return it within 30 days if you are not satisfied with their product.
If in case you are not at all impressed with EasyLife185’s Hypoallergenic Cervical Contour Bed Pillow, here are some of the options you may want to consider. First off is the IKSTAR’s Cervical Contour Bed Pillow for Neck Pain and Side Sleeper. This contour memory foam pillow is quite similar to the EasyLife185 one.
Its most distinct difference is its shape. Unlike the EasyLife185 memory foam pillow which has a heart shape, this one made by IKSTAR has a butterfly shape. It is especially made for people with neck problems and those who are either back, side, or stomach sleeper. It is hypoallergenic and also includes a bag which will allow you to carry it anywhere. Second is the BioSense 2-in-1 Shoulder Pillow for Side Sleepers.
This is perfect for those who feels that contour pillows are not their thing. This pillow is a bit bigger the EasyLife185’s and is much more expensive. Last is the Cozy Hut Memory Foam Cervical Contour Pillow. This pillow is similar to EasyLife185’s Hypoallergenic Cervical Contour Bed Pillow. Its shape is different and it is much smaller. This pillow is very affordable as well.
A good way to start your day is to wake up from you long sleep without any aches and pain. Sometimes, using an ordinary pillow will not do the deed especially if you always experience neck and back pain. It is best to use EasyLife185’s Hypoallergenic Cervical Contour Bed Pillow.
This is especially made for people who has trouble sleeping at night or who experiences a lot of pain whenever they wake up in the morning. It has a lot of great qualities which includes resistance to allergens, bacteria, and dust mites.
It is also very firm yet soft so you can definitely achieve the comfort you long for when sleeping. Another great quality it has is that it is breathable so you won’t have to sweat at night. Make sure to reward yourself by using a memory foam pillow just like this.